Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First Time's A One Time Feeling...

So i haven't posted a blog since I was a "Claymate" way back when.....and those blogs weren't that funny or that popular. So, on that happy note.....

My life isn't that interesting at the moment....I wake up, go to what's probably one of the funnest jobs ever, when the day is done I hop from one social engagement to another, audition for musicals and special events, go to church every Sunday and somewhere in the midst of that have an ever emerging social life. I can't complain...except for the fact that I get tired extremely easily.

So what about the abovementioned should anyone care about? Well, how about the funnest job ever being at a radio station? You wouldn't believe some of the stories I could share. Then again, I did work in a restaurant for three years...and the stories I could tell you from there....

So that's what I'll keep you entertained with. Also, I'll throw in some stories of keeping yourself single when the majority of your friends have now graduated from bridal showers and weddings to baby showers and birthdays for their adorable one-year-olds. Then there's the idea of staying single when you feel like an old maid at the ripe old age of 2......something. We'll throw in some Showtunes and some political tidbits and call it good.

Well, that wasn't that difficult....maybe I'm getting the hang of this....

No comments: