Friday, October 5, 2007

Don't Like The Weather in Utah...Wait 15 minutes...

did anyone else notice that our weather system seems to be bipolar? Mother Nature can't decide if she wants it to be fall or winter. I wore a short sleeved shirt to work at the beginning of the week and am now in warm ups and a sweatshirt trying to keep myself warm. It' s like I tell my family from out of state...don't like the weather? Wait 15 minutes and watch Mother Nature change her mind....again.

Though plus side my Utes won! (Speaking of being bipolar....we can beat Louisville and UCLA but are shut out by UNLV? Are you kidding me?)

I have to make a plug for this hilarious video my boss showed me from You Tube. It's called "The Mom Song" and it's a stand up comic (LIVE) putting everything a mother says in a day into a 3 minute song to the William Tell Overture. Go to You Tube and plug "the Mom Song" in the search window. Then sit back, relax and let yourself laugh for a few minutes. Regardless of how busy or stressful your life might be, you can allow yourself 5-10 minutes to stretch your mouth muscles. (it takes fewer to smile than frown you know.)

Another reason I love You Tube is the music videos. I have become somewhat of a country girl (and no...my place of employment has absolutely nothing to do with it! LOL) So lately I've been checking out SugarLand, Brian McComas, Jamie O' Neal and my new favorite Luke Bryan. You may have heard his song "All My Friends Say" but if you really want to laugh listen to the lyrics of his song 'Country Man.' It almost makes me want to go out and lasso a cowboy of my very own.

So today's post is a bit random but it's also a little past midnight and I am tired. I am so glad it's FRIDAY!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!! Which of course means ice cold ROOT beer in the backyard while the college football plays on the television in the kitchen. Any takers???

At some point, I'll feed you all some of my poetry and see what you think. Till then........mischief managed. (Brownie points if you can identify the book series that's from.)

C

No comments: