Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer of surprises....and spiritual moments


God does answer our prayers. Sometimes in very simple ways- where we have to be paying close attention in order to pick up on it. Other times- he bangs it against our heads "can you hear me NOW?" :) But tonight- in listening to a friend's life experience, I had the same thing happen to me that has happened all summer long. I was where I needed to be and I heard what I needed to hear- what God wanted me to hear. And, looking back, I think I got my answer a long time ago- this was just helping me to understand better, to completely realize. Because sometimes, because we're human and because God is ever patient and loving- he has to repeat himself. :)
But, in this moment in my life, I am so grateful he did. This summer has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. And the best part? It isn't over yet! :)

1 comment:

HUD AIKARA said...

WOW..U GOT A GOOD LIFE..