Sunday, August 31, 2008

WE WON!


I don't know how we did it....but WE DID IT!!! 25-23 in the big house! Yeehaw!!!


It was great hanging out with my dad and brother on Saturday. Since my brother left the state to go to law school, I don't see him as much.


I learned patience on Saturday though.... that is for sure. I learned to not throw something at Big Ten refeeres and to not yell at a little kid who's favorite cheer of the day was "how much does utah suck?" (If I wasn't the mature, sophisticated lady that I am- HA- I would have called back "scoreboard.") I also learned that as on fire as Utah can look, we can also win a gold medal in self destructing. ARGH!!


And of course, I had to think about work. But, even when you're in a different state and time zone- there are certain things you just can't get away from. But, that's another thing I learned. There are some things I don't want to get away from. There are some things that I want to be in my life, in my world. There are certain things I don't mind having with me at all times. There are certain things that I can't live without. And those things I will hold on to for as many future weekends as possible.


Oh-and by the way- GO UTES!

No comments: